• About The Project
  • Palestine in Century
  • Selected Maps
  • Glossary
  • About ARIJ
  • About LRC
  • By Year
    • Case Studies By Year
    • Daily Report By Year
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
POICA
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Settlements
    • New Israeli Settlements
    • Settlement Expansion
  • Israeli Violations
    • Agriculture
    • Confiscation
    • Demolition
    • Environment
    • Eviction of Palestinians
    • Settlers Attacks
  • Bypass Roads
  • Israeli Plans
  • Segregation
    • Checkpoints
    • Closure
    • Separation Plans
  • Military Orders
  • Reports
    • Daily Report
    • Monthly Report
    • Quarterly Report
  • Home
  • Settlements
    • New Israeli Settlements
    • Settlement Expansion
  • Israeli Violations
    • Agriculture
    • Confiscation
    • Demolition
    • Environment
    • Eviction of Palestinians
    • Settlers Attacks
  • Bypass Roads
  • Israeli Plans
  • Segregation
    • Checkpoints
    • Closure
    • Separation Plans
  • Military Orders
  • Reports
    • Daily Report
    • Monthly Report
    • Quarterly Report
No Result
View All Result
POICA
No Result
View All Result

The Israeli Occupation Forces threat a Yatta road of demolition

January 22, 2016
in Military Orders

 

  • Violation: threatening a road of demolition
  • Location:  Beit Imra village- Yatta
  • Date: January 21, 2016
  • Perpetrators: Israel Civil Administration
  • Victims:  residents of the village

Details:

The Israeli Occupation Forces threatened on January 21, 2016 a main road of demolition on the claim of "unlicensed construction". Noteworthy, the road is founded in the village of Beit Imra, west Yatta town in Hebron governorate.

The chair man of Beit Imra village council, Issa Dahdour, told a researcher from Land Research Center that the military order of demolition on the road was found by road.

It should be marked that the order was issued by Israel Civil Administration under the title of "Additional opportunity to object to a demolition order number 11465". The order mentioned that the occupation previously served the road a final stop-work order on January 07, 2003. Given three days only to object to the latest order, Dahdour denied receiving the old order in the first place.

It is reported that the residents of the village found the order at the evening of January 21, 2016, meaning that the objection date will be January 24, 2016. The chairman of the village council pointed out that the occupation intended to serve the order during the holidays (Friday and Saturday) to hinder the affected from taking legal actions.

Dahdour explained that the road is a main one to link the Yatta villages namely (Beit Imra, Khallet Al-Amed and Abu Al-Ful) to Karma village and the bypass road number 60. He also said that the targeted road totals 800m in length and that it was paved in 2011 by CHF organization.

It should also be marked that the targeted road serves the 4000 people of Beit Imra and other residents of Yatta town as well.

 

 

Prepared by
 The Land Research Center
LRC
 

 

Recommended For You

” 118 ألف دونم مهددة بالعزل في محافظة طوباس”
إسرائيل تستكمل مشروع “الخط القرمزي” وتوسع عزل الأراضي الفلسطينية شرق الضفة الغربية المحتلة

by arij
July 29, 2026
0
” 118 ألف دونم مهددة بالعزل في محافظة طوباس”  إسرائيل تستكمل مشروع “الخط القرمزي” وتوسع عزل الأراضي الفلسطينية شرق الضفة الغربية المحتلة

  بعد مرور تسعة أشهر على إصدار سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلي مجموعة من الأوامر العسكرية التي استهدفت إنشاء ما أصبح يُعرف بين الفلسطينيين بـ “الخط القرمزي" في منطقة الأغوار...

Read moreDetails

الاحتلال الاسرائيلي يوسع سيطرته على أراضي جبل الفرديس بمصادرة 317 دونم اخرى

by arij
June 15, 2026
0
الاحتلال الاسرائيلي يوسع سيطرته على أراضي جبل الفرديس بمصادرة 317 دونم اخرى

  في الخامس والعشرين من شهر ايار من العام 2026 نشرط سلطات الاحتلال الاسرائيلي امرا عسكريا جديدا يحمل اسم "أمر بشأن قانون الأراضي استملاك للمصلحة العامة) (يهودا والسامرة)...

Read moreDetails

بواقع 19 دونما – سلسلة من الأوامر العسكري الإسرائيلي تستهدف أراضي محافظة بيت لحم بذريعة الأغراض العسكرية

by arij
June 13, 2026
0
بواقع 19 دونما – سلسلة من الأوامر العسكري الإسرائيلي تستهدف أراضي محافظة بيت لحم بذريعة الأغراض العسكرية

سلمت سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلي أهالي محافظة بيت لحم سلسلة من الأوامر العسكرية لمصادرة مساحات شاسعة من الأراضي الفلسطينية في المحافظة بذريعة أغراض عسكرية. واستهدفت الأوامر العسكرية الجديدة عددا...

Read moreDetails

بمساحة اجمالية بلغت 208 دونما – سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلي تصادر الاراضي في محافظة طوباس لصالح معسكر اسرائيلي

by arij
June 13, 2026
0
بمساحة اجمالية بلغت 208 دونما – سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلي تصادر الاراضي في محافظة طوباس لصالح معسكر اسرائيلي

سلّمت سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلي، في السابع من حزيران 2026، أهالي مدينة طوباس شمال الضفة الغربية المحتلة أمراً عسكرياً جديداً بعنوان: "أمر بشأن وضع اليد على أراضٍ رقم 79/26/ت...

Read moreDetails

الاحتلال يرسّخ بؤرة “يتسيف” الاستيطانية عبر تخصيص 92 دونماً من أراضي بيت ساحور

by arij
June 9, 2026
0
الاحتلال يرسّخ بؤرة “يتسيف” الاستيطانية عبر تخصيص 92 دونماً من أراضي بيت ساحور

أصدر جيش الاحتلال الإسرائيلي في الخامس من شهر اذار من العام 2026 إعلاناً عسكرياً جديداً موقع من قبل ما يُسمّى بـ “قائد قوات جيش الدفاع الإسرائيلي في منطقة...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Israeli Halt-Construction Orders targeted Palestinian houses in Budrus village in Ramallah Governorate

Israeli Halt-Construction Orders targeted Palestinian houses in Budrus village in Ramallah Governorate

LATEST NEWS

” 118 ألف دونم مهددة بالعزل في محافظة طوباس”  إسرائيل تستكمل مشروع “الخط القرمزي” وتوسع عزل الأراضي الفلسطينية شرق الضفة الغربية المحتلة

” 118 ألف دونم مهددة بالعزل في محافظة طوباس”
إسرائيل تستكمل مشروع “الخط القرمزي” وتوسع عزل الأراضي الفلسطينية شرق الضفة الغربية المحتلة

by arij
July 29, 2026
0

........................................................

إقرار مخطط توسعي رئيسي في مستوطنة تقوع شرق بيت لحم

إقرار مخطط توسعي رئيسي في مستوطنة تقوع شرق بيت لحم

by arij
July 28, 2026
0

........................................................

تستهدف 6000 دونما من الأراضي الفلسطينية وشرعنة ستة مستوطنات جديدة  إقرار مخططات توسعة رئيسية في تجمع غوش عتصيون الاستيطاني جنوب الضفة الغربية المحتلة

تستهدف 6000 دونما من الأراضي الفلسطينية وشرعنة ستة مستوطنات جديدة
إقرار مخططات توسعة رئيسية في تجمع غوش عتصيون الاستيطاني جنوب الضفة الغربية المحتلة

by arij
July 22, 2026
0

........................................................

“حتى النصف الأول من العام 2026 “, ” الاستيطان يلتهم الأرض الفلسطينية: ما يزيد عن 22 ألف دونم مستهدفة و 19 ألف وحدة استيطانية”

“حتى النصف الأول من العام 2026 “, ” الاستيطان يلتهم الأرض الفلسطينية: ما يزيد عن 22 ألف دونم مستهدفة و 19 ألف وحدة استيطانية”

by arij
July 22, 2026
0

........................................................

flag_yellow_lowEU-PfP-Logo

This website and its content were initiated in 1993 by the Applied Research Institute – Jerusalem (ARIJ) and the Land Research Center (LRC) with the support from the European Union up until 2023. Since then, the Applied Research Institute – Jerusalem (ARIJ) has taken over the continued development and maintenance of the website. The views expressed remain solely those of ARIJ) and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union.

© 2026 Copyright | ARIJ | All Rights reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Settlements
    • New Israeli Settlements
    • Settlement Expansion
  • Israeli Violations
    • Agriculture
    • Confiscation
    • Demolition
    • Environment
    • Eviction of Palestinians
    • Settlers Attacks
  • Bypass Roads
  • Israeli Plans
  • Segregation
    • Checkpoints
    • Closure
    • Separation Plans
  • Military Orders
  • Reports
    • Daily Report
    • Monthly Report
    • Quarterly Report

© 2026 Copyright | ARIJ | All Rights reserved.